When will I get my order?
- We try to get products to you as quickly as possible. Our standard fulfillment time is 2-7 business days, depending on demand. As soon as your new gear is custom printed we will ship it to you.
What do you mean custom printed?
- We mean that your new product was made just for you! As soon as you place your order we start making or printing your new gear. This is why depending on demand it can sometimes take a few days to get it ready to ship to you. We promise it's worth the wait.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We ship our products domestically using USPS and UPS. Rates are calculated at checkout and we always offer free shipping on all domestic orders of $50.00 and more!
- USPS Shipping Methods offered
- USPS First Class Package - 3 business days
- USPS Priority Mail - 2 business days
- USPS Priority Mail Express -1 business day
- UPS® Shipping Methods offered:
- UPS® Ground - 2 business days
- UPS® Next Day Air Saver® -1 business day
Do you ship internationally?
- Of course! We ship internationally through USPS International Mail Services. Rates are calculated at checkout for:
- USPS First Class Package International
(Average Delivery Time: 7 to 21 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail International
(Average Delivery Time: 6 to 10 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express International
(Average Delivery Time: 3 to 5 business days)
- We also offer free shipping internationally on all orders over $75.00!
Keep in mind: For shipments outside the U.S., your order may be subject to VAT (Value Added Tax), import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. We ship your package Duties and Taxes Unpaid, and do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
How should I wash my new products?
- In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following these care instructions:
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
- All-over-printed shirts can be washed at any temperature, but we recommend washing with like colors, as the polyester fabric may make colors run. High temperatures during washing and drying may shrink the fabric.
Why do some products cost more than others?
- Shirts and tank tops that only have a printed design on the front typically cost less as they are easier to make. Any that are "all-over" prints with designs covering the front and back of the shirt are made using a "cut and sew" method, which takes more work, but ensures that the all over design is evenly distributed. These products are only a few dollars more, and we promise they are worth it!